Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fade Street

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,384 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

She pierced some 14 year old girl without asking for i.d and the family were giving out stink.
    Danni was trying to defend herself with all sorts of excuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

what a tit. touching someone without proper consent can be deemed assault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

More Fake Street?....i thought the ratings were terrible?
    Jaysus it must be good if you don't like it :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Jaysus it must be good if you don't like it :pac:

:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

http://iftn.ie/news/BroadcastNews/?act1=record&only=1&aid=73&rid=4284457&tpl=archnews&force=1

The new series of ‘Fade Street’ will premiere on RTE player on 28th November as five, ten minute episodes, with several new media additions such as interviews of the original cast, photos and competitions.

The webisodes will then be compiled into two new episodes of the series to be shown on RTÉ2 on December 1st and 8th. Produced by John Norton and directed by Stephen McCormack, the new series was shot over October and posted in EMC post production.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ouch...one whole series in 50 minutes?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Hyped

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Very much hyped. Haven't seen it since it first started. Got sick of watching it. Made in Chelsea is way better! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

A great return.

I think all the webisode critics owe an apology.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Better than The Wire

Better than The Wire

And Mad Men.

There was some problems with show but I am going to break from Television forum guidelines and stick to the positives:

They recapped what has happened between the two series really well

I an intrigued where Cici and Roz's relationship goes. Cici's resentment is nearly at a boiling point.

Well that was...rivetting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

Is that Rozanna Purcell? She's so stunning, but dear God...

I still hate Dani. I like Cici, but don't know how her talking about decks for five minutes helped move the plotline along.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Yep can't stand Dani - she wrecks the head. She's not even mentioned on the Dublin Ink website (just checked it!)

PS
    I can't ever imagine why Louise is still single for the last few years *sarcasm* :rolleyes:

Well that was...rivetting.

29p7r7o.jpg
    coconut5 wrote: »
    Is that Rozanna Purcell? She's so stunning

Her face is weird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

I watched the Saturday Night Show interview as well. Dani is a tool, I actually like Louise, and Roz seems nice, but dim.

Webisode 2 is now online and is #VintageFadeStreet

rovert wrote: »
    29p7r7o.jpg

That's like something out of The Ring :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Kinda boring.

Paul's in the second episode??? Yusss!

Haha!!!! I can't believe that dude Paul is in it. Seriously this whole series is pointless! WHY is Dani in it!

And I thought it was hilarious when Roz goes to that guy on the date "oh I could only go out with you on a Saturday because I eat way more food than you do" and he goes "I don't think so". Jees, she only shows how LITTLE she knows on how much a guy like him needs to eat when he's working out seriously in the gym. She eats a fraction of what he eats, otherwise she wouldn't be her model-thin self!

And what is up with the attitude with Louise!

LOL the funniest part of Fade St is "Following Fade St" on after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

this is more unintentionally hilarious than ever in fairness!

toodleytoo wrote: »
    this is more unintentionally hilarious than ever in fairness!

Wow you dont get it at all.

I know you probably have this desperate need to be seen as above the programme but this a genuine epic fail. Do you ever hear the girls talk in the media or in real life? It has a sister show which is devoted to ripping the piss out of it for crying out loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

rovert wrote: »
    Wow you dont get it at all.

I know you probably have this desperate need to be seen as above the programme but this a genuine epic fail. Do you ever hear the girls talk in the media or in real life? It has a sister show which is devoted to ripping the piss out of it for crying out loud.

Wow Rovert, you just saw through me completely didn't you! I actually am crying out for people on this thread to think that I'm too good to watch this programme. :rolleyes:

toodleytoo wrote: »
    Wow Rovert, you just saw through me completely didn't you! I actually am crying out for people on this thread to think that I'm too good to watch this programme. :rolleyes:

Sorry but that seems to be the case and it isnt exactly uncommon around these parts.

Change my mind and please explain to how it is more unintentionally hilarious than ever then? As I cant even make a contrarian case for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Its such tosh, but its addictive. CiCi still like sounds like she has sandpaper in her throat like..

like...

• Advertisement

tinkerbell wrote: »
    Yep can't stand Dani - she wrecks the head. She's not even mentioned on the Dublin Ink website (just checked it!)

http://www.dublin-ink.ie/piercings/

Advertisement