Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know what's in this 'treasure box'?

• 10-01-2011 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

Even the normal game is really expensive (can't find it cheap anywhere) but I came across this and wondered why the high price. What's in it? Anyone know?

http://url.ie/8sl9

Sorry it's not very retro but it is a collectible!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Thought you had a thread of this in the Fighting Games forum if I'm not mistaken, what did those guys have to say about it.
    Don't know much about it at the moment but it looks like a beat-em up of some discription

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

pdbhp wrote: »
    Thought you had a thread of this in the Fighting Games forum if I'm not mistaken, what did those guys have to say about it.
    Don't know much about it at the moment but it looks like a beat-em up of some discription

I did, although I hadn't seen this at the time. Thought it more fitting to post here as it's a collectible.

I know the game, it's brilliant, still trying to find a copy for non-silly money though. Hard to do, only just got a copy of Splatterhouse for 360 at a reasonable price (I've a feeling that will be a future collectible).

No probs if not, don't want to step on toes and what not. :)

Well can you please link me any info you have on it from what I've seen so far it looks kinda good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

pdbhp wrote: »
    Well can you please link me any info you have on it from what I've seen so far it looks kinda good

Sure thing, here's my boards thread on it:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=69727995

The official site is there in my first post. Can't find anything on the treasure box though.

No nothing about the treasure box at all on that site and google is a piece of crap when it comes to this.
    The name is cool though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I saw that collectors edition for sale at an Anime convention in Boston, VideoGamesNewYork were selling it. Not much help to you though unfortunately, I never asked what was in it. Wasn't cheap but was selling for less than on that link. Is it on PS3 too? Pretty sure it was a PS3 version I saw at the convention

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Not sure this thread belongs here. It's not an Arcade or retro related.... Guess I'll see how it goes and move it to the xbox forum if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭antor

Advertisement