Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go Tennis?

Options
  • 10-01-2011 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Did a search but no luck,

Quick question,

Anywhere in Cork renting out tennis courts to non members like the old Tennis Village used to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Garryduff sports Centre. 021 4891978 021 4294029
    rochestown. bus stops outside the club. 3 outdoor astro floodlit courts.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭rebelccfc

there are indoor ones in the same location as the old tennis village also.

Kind of a concrete surface. Cant remember the name of the place.

There are two indoor soccer piches there also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dazzlermac

rebelccfc wrote: »
    there are indoor ones in the same location as the old tennis village also.

Kind of a concrete surface. Cant remember the name of the place.

There are two indoor soccer piches there also.
    always get bad joint pains day after playing there and never happens me anywhere else(soccer and tennis).hence i dont ply there anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭zeusnero

dazzlermac wrote: »
    always get bad joint pains day after playing there and never happens me anywhere else(soccer and tennis).hence i dont ply there anymore

the surface in the Tennis Court is one of the worst I have ever played on, and the last time I went (which was over a year ago) it cost something like €24 for one hour - craziness IMHO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

zeusnero wrote: »
    the surface in the Tennis Court is one of the worst I have ever played on, and the last time I went (which was over a year ago) it cost something like €24 for one hour - craziness IMHO

Jesus that is crazy. Given the financial pressure one of the more elitist clubs in the city is under, hopefully it will be opened to the general plebs who can't afford to re-mortgage their house to play at the moment :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Advertisement