Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sent payment to wrong account

Options
  • 10-01-2011 5:20pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I went to transfer some money to a friends account via AIB internet banking, but accidentally selected the wrong account when I sent it. I sent it to my landlords bank account, which was only used for the first deposit when securing the apartment, and has not been used since then. I don’t know my landlord I only I emailed my letting agent to try to get her to notify my landlord, but she is unresponsive. I have no idea other than the bank details, who it is that own it.

Is there any way I can fine out, or get a message to them through my bank?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭sarahlulu

The quickest way to contact him may be to ring AIB and ask them to contact him. You can give them your details and sak them to get the landlord to contact you.

Advertisement