Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banta Global Turnkey

• 10-01-2011 7:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭

I pass the back of this place in the mornings and evenings.
    Normally there is barely a sign of life out of the place, with only a bit of activity from the offices in the front but noticed the last few days and especially today quite a bit of activity. Lots of different tradesmen's vans parked in the back carpark, all carrying out various work.

At first I thought they may be stripping the place bare, until
    I saw a guy in a dayglow vest washing and cleaning railings etc, Figured if they have a guy cleaning/washing around the outside barriers and railings they must be doing something positive and maybe doing something or upgrading or starting to put the place to good use. (Maybe/hopefully some new jobs on the way!)

~B

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

May take the dog over that way in the morning for his walk and see if they need any CV's while I'm at it! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

What/where is this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

A factory in Raheen ind est that used to supply Dell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Worked there for 8 years til Nov 2009. I still know a few people left there and heard nothing about any new business coming in.

Hopefully something is done with the building. Maybe another indoor karting place lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭sleepyman

I did a stint there back in the summer of '99 on college holidays.There were a nice crew in there-I remember there was a lad called Ducky and some Mexican chap aswell.
    I think a lot of them were regulars in that pub near the station(I think it's the Haven)
    You could see that it was a house of cards though solely dependent on Dell though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,280 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It's the old Dell Paco building across from FAS.

Advertisement