Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does this ad ring alarm bells with anyone else?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shanao

FFS, 'ready for breeding soon'. Asshole.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Yes, 7 months old and ready for breeding, poor things still a puppy herself, no way is she anyways near ready for breeding. Also the left the report sheet (presumably the vaccination card? :confused:) in a car he sold sounds to me like a poor excuse. In another ad he placed 2 weeks ago he stated she was 8 months old. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭deadlast

Zapperzy wrote: »
    Yes, 7 months old and ready for breeding, poor things still a puppy herself, no way is she anyways near ready for breeding. Also the left the report sheet (presumably the vaccination card? :confused:) in a car he sold sounds to me like a poor excuse. In another ad he placed 2 weeks ago he stated she was 8 months old. :rolleyes:

Have you a link to the other ad?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭finnegan2010

SHE BE READY 4 BREADIN

whats this a recipe for kievs? sounds like a traveller giving a baking lesson.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Everything about that ad is wrong. God almighty, what "nidles" did she get only 2 weeks ago, presuambly vaccinations and at 7 (8mths) is too old to be only getting the last one and sure the "ready for breading", jesus....enough said :eek: Poor girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

also if he left vac card in car, sure its easy to get copy of the vet.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

My heart goes out to the poor thing, god knows what it is being fed or how its overall condition is. I'd take her in a flash if I had any room. Anyone give him a ring?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I could not believe this one:
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/dogs/1795394

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

not an expert but thought dogs shouldn't be allowed a litter till around 2 or 3 - like a human - may have a period at twelve but not the done thing to have kids ....

Disgusting ads by disgusting people - donedeal have alot to answer for

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Isn't that lovely, using your dog to buy a car :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

Unfortunately if there was nobody buying these dogs there would be no one selling them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The poor thing :(:(
    She'll probably end up with puppy farmers and they dont care at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

looking at pictures, the place she is kept is looking like a dive, dirty dingy, pity animals in that kind of place

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Tucking Fypo

What filthy dirty scumbags those people are.:mad:

I'd love to get that bitch out of that environment. She needs a warm, comfortable bed, not a mucky hell hole like that! If I had the funds I would, there is no right or wrong way with cases like that. Yes, we shouldn't encourage them by buying them, but the thoughts of the alternative is horrible.

I will give him a car to trade (one with the brakes removed :mad:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

the dog is not even seen as a living feeling breathing pet which needs to be looked after in a clean environment, that picture make me sad, the dog looks sad,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

The dog looks really sad and in one of the photos looks like she is tied up by her leash. I would love to ring his number, arrange to have a look at the dog and if I saw any evidence of cruelty would ring the dspca straight after. Just sickens me.

These 2 poor things were on my mind a lot last night. Is there anything we can do here guys? Does anyone know anybody with space to get these 2 lovely animals?

I'm gonna send the links to the DSPCA and see what they think. Will keep you informed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

I'm gonna send the links to the DSPCA and see what they think. Will keep you informed.

The one that is in pup is in Galway, so you'd have to inform the ISPCA for that one.

Best of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Seriously, licensing is needed.

Will help reduce unwanted dogs. Will stop cruelty. Will ensure healthier dogs. Puppy farmers will then actually go to work.

Government can use it to bring in a source of revenue. Registered dogs only, inspections of the dogs, inspection of the dogs living space. Something from the vet where s/he says the dog is healthy enough to breed. Only 2 litters max from each mother!

Am I making sense or just rambling :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Seriously, licensing is needed.

Will help reduce unwanted dogs. Will stop cruelty. Will ensure healthier dogs. Puppy farmers will then actually go to work.

Government can use it to bring in a source of revenue. Registered dogs only, inspections of the dogs, inspection of the dogs living space. Something from the vet where s/he says the dog is healthy enough to breed. Only 2 litters max from each mother!

Am I making sense or just rambling :P

Well that was the hope for the puppy farming bill, but all it seems to be is a revenue stream for the government, as long as people buy a licence, they don't care how many bitches they have, or how they are kept.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

I was so upset by those 2 adds,I love boxers and my one is a rescue who was used as a breeding machiene:(.He doesnt even know how long they are in pup for?just goes to show what an idiot he is.I offered to foster her if a rescue could get her but somehow I dont think he will just let her go:(.She looks so sad and cold.She should be in a home with a lovely warm comfy bed especially with her being in pup:(.I reported a few adds and the responce I got was "they are doing nothing illegal" WTF??? that site should be shut down

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

I weouldnt give him a car for the dog or even cash... in fact I'd love to STEAL THE DOG, rescue her ...

I never stole anything but do you know what, in this case I wouldnt even feel bad about it !!!!

just complained to DoneDeal, we'll see what they have to answer ... and most importantly do they remove those ads as they pretend in their "dog policy"

Anyone try ringing him/her? Have been sorely tempted to.

I am tempted to so so but already have rang someone today who tried to rip me off regarding car purchase, realised its not a private sell at all so I'll elt someone else do it cos I'm very very irrate ;-)

The add is gone,has any got "owners" number?

Just got a call back from ispca,they are aware of the dog and will be investigating:)

• Advertisement

Just got a mail back thanking me for the inut and that they are following up. :)

Advertisement