Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen Night in UK?

Options
  • 10-01-2011 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Folks
    I'm looking for places to go in the UK for a hen night? Can anyone recommend anywhere. The Bride to be would like to go to Newcastle, Liverpool or Manchester? Do you know any central hotels or could you suggest somewhere you have been and enjoyed?

Thanks for your help
    Denise

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Having been to liverpool i cant recomment it enough a great city for a night out, unfortunately i cant remember the hotel i stayed in but try get one close to concert square if you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 monzer

Hi Denise,

Liverpool is an excellent place to go on a hen! Food and drink is really cheap there too!
    We stayed in Lever Court apartments, they were near the Liverpool One shopping centre!

Here is where we booked www.stayliverpool.com

I would also recommend Liverpool!

Had a brilliant weekend there for a friends hen. We stayed in Premier Travel Inn City Centre and would go back in a heartbeat. Staff at the hotel were so helpful and friendly, gave us maps and told us where to go. Hotel is spotless and comfy! right beside everything too!

Advertisement