Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ALL lan threads merged here

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

Wewt! 5th place :)

Also, i made a facebook group, or should i make a facebook page?

It's called starcraft.ie just to make another outlet for all of to organise things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Good fun and was nice to attend! Sorry if I didn't mix much, I'm very quiet! (was guy sitting beside drink machine :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Hahahahha helions cost gas :-) made me laugh so hard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

something like this would be better suited to a facebook group, ya, nice idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

GGs all, was a great event and hope there's another one soon. Has inspired me to get into the game more anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Orizio wrote: »
    Currently whipping Ramza's ass 2-0. Too mother****ing easy. Nuke rush ftw.

We never played lol

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭HotP0pp3r

Really have to say as far as lans go it was epic! Cant wait for the next one! Best 10 euro i ever spent!

Well organised thanks to royal marine. Well played to funky and khaz for gettin into the grand final. Maybe it'll be me next time :P Congratz!

PLUS: apache pizza is awesome, just sayin :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Just posting now but managed to drag myself out of bed by 2 o clock on Sat afternoon not too bad. I head off after the GSL.

Nice to meet everyone and big thanks to RM for organising.

Hope to see yee at the next one.

/Woden

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭freepower

Just posting now but managed to drag myself out of bed by 2 o clock on Sat afternoon not too bad.

I was working till 6 on Saturday, thank god for caffeine. XD

You were great to have as a neighbour Woden, well done on placing so well! ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 CluEleSs!?

ggwp all! Really enjoyed playing and casting (RM, you ****ing loved it ;) ).

Looking forward to my shocking victory 3 - 0 against khaz in the next one ;o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭freepower

Well, you nearly beat me twice today, and khaz has only beaten me once, so I think you should definitely be on track.

I mean, khaz only played me once, but whatever. :P

CluEleSs!? wrote: »
    ggwp all! Really enjoyed playing and casting (RM, you ****ing loved it ;) ).

Looking forward to my shocking victory 3 - 0 against khaz in the next one ;o

were looking for someone a bit more.... erm... knowledgeable to cast ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Had great fun, nice to put some faces to names. cant wait for the next one and going out having a smoke with chicks every 10 mins cause it was so warm in the place :)

all threads regarding this lan have now been merged together, and re-opened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Chicks

Columc wrote: »
    Had great fun, nice to put some faces to names. cant wait for the next one and going out having a smoke with chicks every 10 mins cause it was so warm in the place :)

It was roasting in there! lol :) Cheers for being my smoking buddy dude, haha, we'll do it again next time! ^^

Fun times were had, thanks RM for organising and driving me and Shadow all over the country ^^

Really can't wait for the next one! I had a blast! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭F69Baal

that was a great night, thanks :)

Looking forward to the next one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

It's been over five years since I played it.....but i really enjoyed the sessions of counter-strike. Almost as much as the sc2 itself.....:p

More CS next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Yeah it was. Great craic. Got my ass handed to me but learned a few things :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

So should have pushed for a prize for the lowest rated player ;)

Advertisement