Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coolmine Judo and Jujitsu Club?

• 10-01-2011 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if Coolmine Judo is still going strong? I also found references to Combat Jujitsu at the club. I'm moving out that way and I'd be very interested in keeping up the judo.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭Performance Martial Arts

Endymion wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering if Coolmine Judo is still going strong? I also found references to Combat Jujitsu at the club. I'm moving out that way and I'd be very interested in keeping up the judo.
    They are going very strong so u should check them out. Luke Corcaran is the head guy down there,

http://www.bjj.ie/clubs/coolmine-bjj/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endymion

That's both Judo and BJJ? Never done BJJ before, but I'd give it a swirl.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭lukeyjudo

Endymion wrote: »
    That's both Judo and BJJ? Never done BJJ before, but I'd give it a swirl.

Hi Mate! How are you?

Just to clarify what goes on in Coolmine as it's been updated!! :)

Monday 8-10: Coolmine Jiu Jitsu, Japanese Jiu Jitsu and self defence coached by my Father Eddie Corcoran. 1st Dan Judo, 3rd Dan Jiu Jitsu, 1st Dan Kempo Jiu Jitsu. Coach to National Judo champions.

Tuesday 8-10: Coolmine Judo Club, coached by Kieran Foley. 4th Dan Judo Olympian, 10 time national Judo Champion open weight and weight class, coach to National Judo Champions.

Wednesday 8:30-10: Coolmine BJJ: BJJ in the gi (gi not neccessary at the start) coached by myself Luke Corcoran, Irish Judo Champion, 1st Dan Judo, 1st Dan Japanese Jiu Jitsu, Irish Open BJJ Champ, BJJ Blue belt. Semi Pro MMA Fighter.

Thursday 8-10: Coolmine Judo

Friday 7:30-9: Coolmine BJJ: No gi and MMA training.

I'm also an assistant coach in the Judo and Japanese Jiu Jitsu Club. I've trained in Coolmine most of my life!

You are more than welcome down to any class mate, we have a strict open door policy! The BJJ club is the fastest growing club and we have strong ties with the judo and jiu jitsu club. You may find that training the most enjoyable! :)

I'll post soon in more detail ( maybe in the sticky section Makikomi? ) in relation to the full details of classes etc in Coolmine BJJ! :)

There's enough training in Coolmine now to make you a grappling legend! :)

See you on the mat!

Advertisement