Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360 jasper freezing.

• 10-01-2011 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

Howdy ,might have myself a little problem ,not sure.

This evening when I put in mass effect 2 the screen went black as the game loaded and machine froze.
    Turned it off and on again ,loaded fine. I'm in the start of the game were the 3 fans have to be turned back on and as I finish it it freezes during it's saving.

Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

How is your warranty, notice any scratching on discs? Try installing the game to the hdd

Edit: Sounds like a disc problem, as it happens at exactly the same point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,632 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I'm having an issue similar and it only seems to occur when the machine is in a reading/writing mode to the HD, I've check the drive and it's not the problem as it's happening on several drives at the same point. And i've also tried clearing the system cache

Advertisement