Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Career Advice

• 10-01-2011 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, I'm looking for career advice/options so if anyone could help I'd be very grateful!
    I'm 27 and currently work as a nanny. I have nearly 2 years creche experience and just over 5 years experience working as a nanny working with children from birth to 7 years. I have a FETAC level 5 certificate in childcare, a CACHE Diploma in Pre-School Practice and am currently studying part time for a FETAC Level 6 supervision in childcare certificate.
    My dilema is that I don't want to be a nanny anymore and had bad experience in the creches I worked in so would prefir not to go back to that! I'd love to know other career options but don't know where to find out what the career options are out there! I also just found out my current job will be finishing at thre end of February.
    Any advice/knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement