Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Persona 3 portable announced for Europe

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Good job ghostlight. Pity nobody has picked up Strange Journey or Devil Survivor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Ah well, the 3DS port of devil survivor might make it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Are people really interested in double dipping here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

noodler wrote: »
    Are people really interested in double dipping here?
    The missus played the game as the female protagonist and said there was a lot of different character interactions and stuff so I guess that would interest people. I want to get because it's Persona 3 I can play on the bus!

Also I still haven't finished Persona 3... :pac:

I misseed out on P3 the first time round so I'm pretty excited. Also I've had Persona 4 for over a year and I'm only about 25 hours in. I don't think I'm able for long games in front of the telly anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

GothPunk wrote: »
    The missus played the game as the female protagonist and said there was a lot of different character interactions and stuff so I guess that would interest people. I want to get because it's Persona 3 I can play on the bus!

Also I still haven't finished Persona 3... :pac:

How far are you?

I stopped when
    you find out the world is coming to an end in a month. So I think, I have left myself with a serious slog in Tartarus to get through before the month is up

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I skipped P3P for the US release because I'd jsut finished P4 and had RPG burn out but I'd definitely pick this up for the EU release. Pity I won't be getting a Junpei cap! I heard the female protagonist makes a big difference and I really did love Persona 3 an awful lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

Apparently there's gonna be a collector's edition. Might get that if it's any good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

For selfish reasons I'll be annoyed if this is out before May when I get a chance to play P3:FES which I just bought and won't get around to until then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I came here to see if it was ever released EU side as felt like dusting off psp.

Guess its time to use US account. Anyone know a decent and fast digital delivery of US PSN cards?

• Advertisement

Look for a highly rated seller on ebay.

Found a website that delivered in 10 mins. Gonna play it tonight

Found it hard to get into this even I played P3 before. Might have just been tired though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Already own a copy.
    For JRPG fans who've never played Persona 3 it's a must have.
    For fans of Persona 3 I'd still recommend it, FeMC adds a lot to the game.

The social links are quicker to acquire in this version. Also the ability to resume any floor makes grinding on the go easier.

Really enjoying it now!

http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/persona-3-portable-psp-collector-s-edition-contents-revealed-awesome-t-shirt-pre-order-incentive
    * 48-page Hardback Art Book.

* 6 limited-edition Artcards.

* A3 Poster.

* Special reversible Collector’s Edition Inlay.

* All of the above wrapped up in a beautiful Slipcase featuring additional artwork.

Free t-shirt if you order from their site as well. I'm liking all these little art books that seem to be coming out with psp games these days.

So it's apparently coming out in april? So that's pretty cool.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Off topic but

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/03/23/persona-2-psp-remake-includes-user-created-quests.aspx

I wonder will it get a release over here,doubtful I'd say.

Finally got my hands on P3P today after a slight disagreement with customs. Lovely special edition and the art book is very good with lots of sketches and not just fully rendered art.

I got mine a few days ago after waiting a couple of weeks for it to arrive. Currently have put just over 40 hours into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Holy Necropost Batman!

I thought I'd dig this old thread up instead of creating a new one.

I played the PS2 version but didn't get very far (shame on me), so when I moved to the land of rising train time, I needed a game to help me get through the long commute. I have to say, that it has not disappointed me in the slightest so far!

From the social aspects to climbing floor by floor in the tower, its been an enjoyable ride! The odd time events pop up in game too, and I've gotten a good system in place to balance my in-game time. The finished product here makes me very excited for P4 on Vita (i know P1 and 2 are available too), which I know we wont get for a while, but I look forward to playing anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Never got to play P3 for PS2, due to time constraints, but loved every minute of P3P. Handheld platforms are a perfect fit for games like that. Would go as far as saying its my favourite game full stop. Have since gone through persona 1 (which I had started before P3P) and am starting innocent sin. Have P4 at home but figure I'll wait for the Vita version (assuming it sees a western release)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

Just booted this up for 20mins for the 1st time after getting it months ago. It's already way superior to the ps2 version because of the reduced load time :) Won't be getting into this much for now though as zelda is out tomorrow...priorities...

Advertisement