Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upkeep of rental properties, who's renting these dives?!

Options
  • 10-01-2011 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Currently renting a nice 1 bed apt but looking for some more space so went to view a place today. Good size etc but the general appearance was quite shabby, peeling wallpaper kitchen not cleaned properly and so on and so forth. I certainly would not be willing to part with my hard earned cash to live in such a dump (they were asking €1100 per month) How do to they actually manage to let such places?!! A 10 litter tub of magnolia paint is cheap as chips in a DIY store and some good old fairy liquid or cheaper generic brand would freshen the place up for not much of a cash outlay. Really can't understand why someone would pay to live there.

Rant over, hope I find somewhere more to my standards soon.

Advertisement