Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business / Marketing Graduates finding relative work?

Options
  • 10-01-2011 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

Hey folks!

I posted this in the sticky about Booming Industries, but perhaps it is meant to be a single thread?

Anyway, I was just wondering if there are any business or marketing graduates, either degree or masters, finding relative work over in Oz? If so, I would love to hear what regions you are in or what the type of work is like!

If anyone of you guys have had luck, did you source the work prior to heading off or did you look when you got there? Did you have much experience before heading off?

I am heading out in September myself on the WHV.

Would love to heard from anyone who has found similar work over there!

Cheers guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

master-t wrote: »
    Hey folks!

I posted this in the sticky about Booming Industries, but perhaps it is meant to be a single thread?

Anyway, I was just wondering if there are any business or marketing graduates, either degree or masters, finding relative work over in Oz? If so, I would love to hear what regions you are in or what the type of work is like!

If anyone of you guys have had luck, did you source the work prior to heading off or did you look when you got there? Did you have much experience before heading off?

I am heading out in September myself on the WHV.

Would love to heard from anyone who has found similar work over there!

Cheers guys!

No need for double post - I'll close and stick to sticky

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement