Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog kennells in limerick

• 10-01-2011 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

hey people just wondering do any of ous know of any good dog kennells on limerick city or county heading away for a weekend soon to a wedding in cork and cant leave my 5month old puppy on her own for 3days

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Jockey hall is a great place in Crecora
    http://www.jockeyhallkennels.ie/index.php?p=1

Not sure if the place is still in business or not, I see
    reviews last Aug but I've seen their house (beside the Kennels) up for sale for quite a while.
    http://www.property.ie/property-for-sale/Jockey-Hall-Crecora-Co-Limerick/312126/

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Glen Rua Kennels & Cattery
    Kilmoreen Kildimo Co. Limerick

(061)394036

ive been using them for year and a half now...my sister has been using them for longer..and several other locals also. No complaints. Excellent facilities...heated kennels etc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

I cant speak highly enough of Alpha Dog Care Centre on the Killaloe Road.

You will have to make sure that the dog has all its vaccinations up to date and that he has recieved the kennel cough vaccine at least 2 weeks in advance of putting him into the kennel. It ensures the dog wont get any infections or wont pass any infections to any other dogs while he stays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

You will have to make sure that the dog has all its vaccinations up to date and that he has recieved the kennel cough vaccine at least 2 weeks in advance of putting him into the kennel. It ensures the dog wont get any infections or wont pass any infections to any other dogs while he stays.

We used them too and thought they were great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Ballycar Kennels are just outside Newmarket on Fergus and they're excellent.

Our fellow has spent about 14 weeks there in the last 3 years or so and I can't praise the place highly enough. He first went out as a 6 month old puppy. He gets so excited when we head out there now.

Lorna the owner is lovely and the dogs are taken on a good long walk every day. The kennels have underfloor heating and its in a lovely location.

http://www.goldenpages.ie/Boarding_Kennels/Ballycar_Boarding_Kennels/IE_30605764_9999_1001

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

PM sent Laura

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

We use Perfect Paws just outside Newcastle West for our two, couldn't recommend them enough :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Caringkind

Wasnt happy with the Alpha Kennels...dont like the idea of my pet being kept secretly away from me.
    LuLu loved Glenrua in Kildimo...much more spacious and she looked amazing when I came bact to collect her. Highly recommended

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I'm the same , I've been using Alpha for the last 12 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Bit of a zombie feel to this. closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement