Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Algarve

• 10-01-2011 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi guys

My boyfriend bought me a holiday for Christmas as a treat after a very tough year...anyway he booked a week in the algarve in April!

You don't really hear much about people going there anymore so I suppose i'm wondering is it still a big holiday destination and if so is there much to do there...any help/suggestions of places to go etc would be greatly appreciated :)
    We are both in our late 20's so not looking for mad all night parties but still we want some sort of nightlife :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭bamboozle

Hi guys

My boyfriend bought me a holiday for Christmas as a treat after a very tough year...anyway he booked a week in the algarve in April!

You don't really hear much about people going there anymore so I suppose i'm wondering is it still a big holiday destination and if so is there much to do there...any help/suggestions of places to go etc would be greatly appreciated :)
    We are both in our late 20's so not looking for mad all night parties but still we want some sort of nightlife :D

the Algarve is one of the most popular holiday destinations in europe, its also pretty big, whereabouts are you going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Gemma01

It's still a popular holiday destination. Where are you going? I stayed in Faro when I was there. It's not crazy busy but I found it to be a nice mix of relaxing and lively enough in the evenings. I would definitely recommend renting a car when you are there as it's cheap enough and lets you see more. If you are worried about not having enough there then go to Seville for a day or too (depending on where you are based it's not too far to drive.)

Advertisement