Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 3 to be revealed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Just came off a server where a guy admitted to hacking, had 49-2 k/d

Was running around with a LMG just aimbotting everything

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Movementking/#

Just got all my clan to report him, doubt EA will do anything though..also,..they make the report icon very small and inconspicuos.
    Its there in the right hand top corner of that page i linked, basically a tiny caution sign to the right of add friend.

There's the battlereport

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/9875093/1/234582839/

Another one, 102 - 1

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/9703571/1/301205417/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

noticed all the aimbots tend to use lmgs.

I say ban support class alltogether :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

SeantheMan wrote: »

Just got all my clan to report him, doubt EA will do anything though..also,..they make the report icon very small and inconspicuos.
    Its there in the right hand top corner of that page i linked, basically a tiny caution sign to the right of add friend.

There's the battlereport

Another one, 102 - 1

Actualy mate they act on reports very quickly, our clan reports them like crazy, so much so dice or ea follow us on twitter, people we've reported(practically the whole clan does) usually get reset in a day or two

Can you add him to your report list ? and then we can all have a lol when its gets reset :)

Maybe worth making a sticky for cheats anyone comes accross ? and we can all link to their profiles ?

Sit down to play it, load a server then Origin logs me out and starts asking for my password for the first time :mad:

I've reset the bloody thing and it still won't let me in, ffs..... Don't see a queue option for Origin Support either(''all are busy'' with a faded out box) :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Same here, changed password(eventually) logged onto battelog site(battlelog took the new pw), no such luck with origin. FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭SniperPaddy

SeantheMan wrote: »

There's the battlereport

Another one, 102 - 1

Post it on craggy platoon

Post it on craggy platoon

It wasn't on your server. Hence I have no intentions of visiting the craggy forum if there is one to post about it.
    No offence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

What an unreal update.Plenty of good stuff.Some not so good.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624783579995/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

For the PS3 players among you, you can download the Physical Warfare Pack DLC for free on the PSN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Not having a dig at the PS3 but with 64 people you've a 2.666 greater chance of someone spawning behind you or in front of you. Sometimes you can spawn in really bad places.

Fair point but only on 64 player maps that aren't larger than the PS3 equivalent.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

Anyone know when the next patch for PS3 will arrive? The one with the colour blind assisted HUD. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

Morpork wrote: »
    Anyone know when the next patch for PS3 will arrive? The one with the colour blind assisted HUD. Thanks.

afraid not ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

REALLY exciting new update for Battlelog tomorrow:

Tomorrow at 10:00 CET we will be deploying a new update on Battlelog.
    Downtime is estimated at 15 minutes. During this time, Battlelog will be unavailable for all players.

Fixes include:
    • Add PWP license by default to all BF3 PC users
    • Fixed description on Service Stars
    • Fixed missing vehicle unlocks on stats pages
    • Fixed minor caching issue regarding B2K-entitlement
    • B2K icon now better aligned in forum/server browser

....not really :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

ktulu123 wrote: »
    REALLY exciting new update for Battlelog tomorrow:

Tomorrow at 10:00 CET we will be deploying a new update on Battlelog.
    Downtime is estimated at 15 minutes. During this time, Battlelog will be unavailable for all players.

Fixes include:
    • Add PWP license by default to all BF3 PC users
    • Fixed description on Service Stars
    • Fixed missing vehicle unlocks on stats pages
    • Fixed minor caching issue regarding B2K-entitlement
    • B2K icon now better aligned in forum/server browser

....not really :(

Am I imagining things, or have they actually only done this today?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Nah it was done on Tuesday, the vehicle unlocks were back up when I went on and the service stars were fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Thermal optics + Infantry fighting Vehicle + close quarters city map = ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah, having LAVs and the like on a RUSH map is ****in mental. There is also far to much armour on Oman, sharqi is balanced brilliantly IMHO. Its prolly the only map out of the new ones I actually like.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yeah, having LAVs and the like on a RUSH map is ****in mental. There is also far to much armour on Oman, sharqi is balanced brilliantly IMHO. Its prolly the only map out of the new ones I actually like.

Far too much armour on all teh B2K maps IMO.

Its only a problem if you dont know where to drop your mines ;);)

Got a **** load of mine kills in the same spot on Karkand the other night.Usually the same peeps aswell.

One mine and then an rpg up the bum is enough to take out most armour.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

Been sayin that since I first played Sharqi. Quality map imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Been sayin that since I first played Sharqi. Quality map imo.

Always said it was the best map in BF2....between sniping and going Assault my best BF2 moments (apart from flying) have always been on Sharqi.....awesome map:D

Blazer wrote: »
    Always said it was the best map in BF2....between sniping and going Assault my best BF2 moments (apart from flying) have always been on Sharqi.....awesome map:D

Prob my fav in BF2 also - was really looking forward to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,956 ✭✭✭✭GBX

When playing online if I fire my rifle and try to run, I'm having to switch weapon as my movement freezes immediately after firing. It's a pain in the ar*e. Is this a common occurrence??

Edit: figured it out :/

You reckon they'll release the other BF2 maps in future ?

Mashtuur was amazing, and Kubra Dam used to be pretty epic along with Daqing Oilfields.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah, Forgot about Kubra Dam. The point on the actual bridge was so so hard to keep. The amount of actual capture points, its was class.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

anyone who hasnt downloaded the new beta nvidia drivers should do so asap, no crashes since i dl them a few days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

omerin wrote: »
    anyone who hasnt downloaded the new beta nvidia drivers should do so asap, no crashes since i dl them a few days ago

The big question though is if there is any performance gain?

And were the older drivers causing crashes?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,811 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Hey lads, I just heard that ye got a beta code for mass effect 3 with bf3. I dont spose any one has a spare code for ps3 please?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Hey lads, I just heard that ye got a beta code for mass effect 3 with bf3. I dont spose any one has a spare code for ps3 please?

None with the boys Karkand edition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

i'd take stability for gain anyday. previous version crashed 3 to 4 times daily for me

Advertisement