Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Home Gateway HG556a + o2 E1752

Options
  • 11-01-2011 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I have a Vodafone Home Gateway HG556a (left over from when I was a customer) I now have an o2 Broadband usb stick E1752. I've been trying in vain to get the usb to connect so that I can create a wireless network. I read somewhere that if you change the routers country settings (to spain) it should work, I'm having trouble finding where to change the details. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Also - I have recently bought the o2 Hotshot - but its signal strength is not as good as the E1752.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

deagc wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a Vodafone Home Gateway HG556a (left over from when I was a customer) I now have an o2 Broadband usb stick E1752. I've been trying in vain to get the usb to connect so that I can create a wireless network. I read somewhere that if you change the routers country settings (to spain) it should work, I'm having trouble finding where to change the details. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Also - I have recently bought the o2 Hotshot - but its signal strength is not as good as the E1752.

Try the Midband section:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1147

Advertisement