Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost to drill well

• 10-01-2011 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I wonder would you be able to help me. I,m after looking at an old cottage which needs an awful lot of work...basically strip it back to a shell,. It has electricity but no water. Would you have a rough idea of how much it would cost for drillilng a well on site? I,ve been checking on the net but no one mentions anything about costs. I havn,t put in an offer yet...

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,142 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

bris42 wrote: »
    I wonder would you be able to help me. I,m after looking at an old cottage which needs an awful lot of work...basically strip it back to a shell,. It has electricity but no water. Would you have a rough idea of how much it would cost for drillilng a well on site? I,ve been checking on the net but no one mentions anything about costs. I havn,t put in an offer yet...

a well needs planning permision, could get an architect to sort something like that for about €500 or less as it is mainly paperwork to sort out. And for the well itself, anywhere from €1800-2200 or so including a pump. like anything these days, shop around and see what prices you can get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,274 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Above posts moved from the "self build cost 2011" thread

Advertisement