Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Cara Bundoran 10mile 5th Mar 2011

• 11-01-2011 12:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything about this race? Is the course hilly? Seems like good value at 25euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭loughie

First post for long time lurker! This race is being run by Athletic club TirChonaill AC, my club as a juvenile. Race Route from their Facebook page http://connect.garmin.com/activity/61764877

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Interesting... If I'm up to 10 miles by that point I'd do it, but I'm not sure I will be. Looks like a nice route though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Hi, just seeing if anybody else is doing this, and how the training is going. Up to 9miles now, and should be ok, hopefully it'll be a grand bit of weather for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Doin this myself, my wife is from Donegal so any excuse to get few days up there plus added bonus of running a race, pls god this mild weather will hold up 4 a week or two.

Going to make this now. New baby arrived two weeks early :D. Pass my home house in the last couple of miles. Have not ran a race in Bundoran in about 18 years....think it was a 5K!!! Couple of climbs in that last 2 mile before a downhill finish!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Dunno if many more Boardies done this yesterday, it was very well run and marshalled and has to be one of the most scenic races out there. Decent crowd for its first year at over 400 so it can only get bigger. Well recommend it for next year.

Ran this yesterday. Enjoyed it. Well organised, well measured - Garmin 10.05 mi, decent goodie bag and long sleeved tech shirt..........plus a PB :) on what I thought was tough enough course!

Advertisement