Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile with a built-in voice call recorder?

Options
  • 11-01-2011 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Does anyone know any mobile phones that have an in-built voice call recorder, under a 100 euro aswell?

I think Nokia are the most common for this feature, but I don't know which model has one.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

these days pretty much all phones will have an app (or one to download) that can be installed to do dictation or record calls.

there's several for symbian, but i'd assume given the open nature of android phones there's apps for that too and no doubt apple too and blackberry & windows phones as well as a lot of them are aimed at business users.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Nearly 100% of nokias have this, even the ones well under €100. The nokia 2330 is cheap and decent enough and has a built in recorder

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Paddy_Smith

vibe666 wrote: »
    these days pretty much all phones will have an app (or one to download) that can be installed to do dictation or record calls.

there's several for symbian, but i'd assume given the open nature of android phones there's apps for that too and no doubt apple too and blackberry & windows phones as well as a lot of them are aimed at business users.
    Davy wrote: »
    Nearly 100% of nokias have this, even the ones well under €100. The nokia 2330 is cheap and decent enough and has a built in recorder

I might buy one through the 'online meteor store'.

Does anyone know if they charge you for delivery(from the 'online meteor store')??? ....because when you buy it from there, you get 10 Euro off.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I dont think any of the networks have a charge for shipping iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭HornyDevil

Does anyone know any mobile phones that have an in-built voice call recorder . . . . . . .

Cheers.

Now then Paddy, have you tried the Ardee625? A delightful little hands free silver number with a big face. Or perhaps the Dundalk C350 which comes complete with free texts and an inbuilt codpiece.

By the way, how the devil are you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Paddy_Smith

HornyDevil wrote: »
    Now then Paddy, have you tried the Ardee625? A delightful little hands free silver number with a big face. Or perhaps the Dundalk C350 which comes complete with free texts and an inbuilt codpiece.

By the way, how the devil are you?
    Hahaha

Ahh i'm doing fine at the moment. Can't really ask for more the way things are turning out at the moment.

Advertisement