Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Sciences Building

Options
  • 11-01-2011 2:03am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Its been well over a year since I stepped inside the Health Sciences building . . . but alas once again I have reason to be in there. Where abouts in the building are "C006 HEA" & "B005 HEA"?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭CrazyBiscuit

From what I can tell the first digit of the 3 letter code is the floor, so '0' would be ground floor I think. I think the letter is the section on that floor. That's what I have worked out from much wandering around and getting lost.

Just ask at the desk in the lobby and it should be on the same floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

B005 is on your left as you head down to the IT place. I think the C's are upstairs

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Cheers Chet & Crazy. Would be handy if there were maps outlining classrooms / lecture theatres for the various campus buildings on the UCD website.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭F.R.

Think of the Health Sciences building as a U. When you stand at the main entrance you are standing at the base of the U that has all the B rooms. The A's are the left arm and the C's are the right arm.
    A |_____| C
    B
    entrance

Advertisement