Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do on a friday night with Girlfriend?

Options
  • 11-01-2011 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

Hey

Wondering do you guys have any good suggestions for a place to go for a good show on this friday night in dublin.Coming up with my girlfriend. Was thinking about going to the field in the olyumpia, but in case it's sold out, or there is something better. I'm not very enthusiastic about seeing it. BUt i would.

Is there a reccomended show in the Gaiety? Or any nice thing to do for a date. Looking to spend between 30-50 euro for a ticket. In and around there price-wise.

Also, and getting slightly off topic here, my mate is newly single and we are going to go out getting him chatting up women, just wondering where is a good spot to chat to girls without it being strained, and might attract a half-sound bunch of people. I'm thinking a good smoking area, something like that where you can chat. Anyway just said i'd ask here- but the first question is most important!

Thanks!:pac:
    JAK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

www.toutless.com might have tickets to The Field for sale (all face value).

Edit: good few people selling tickets to the Field on adverts, http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/tickets/62.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

Not to sure about what to do with the gf...

take your single friend to whelans it has a good smoking area which is where the single people who cant dance hang out...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

discus wrote: »
    Dublin-Hotels-p1_64551_5223895l.jpg

Any hotel but this one. Its known as Faulty Towers to some.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭jackthelad321

Dancor wrote: »
    Any hotel but this one. Its known as Faulty Towers to some.

No Hotel, staying at my friends place. But was hoping there may have been something good in Dublin friday night-- Aside from the field and I think tickets may be sold out anyway. I might just try to go to the field, but was hoping for a more lucrative offer. Although seeing brian dennehy might be worth it for a laugh, just seeing him in flesh may be a night in itself.

****e I had hoped for a few more ideas besides a ratty hotel and KY Jelly.:D

Still watching my mate try to chat up a few birds might be entertainment enough

• Advertisement

OK LADS!!

I am going to go see Brian Denneny. The play will be nice too, but Brian.... it's going to be epic, as they say. You can all stop fretting about it. I have it sorted. relax. :P

As for getting my mate chatting up some chicks, releasing him back into the wild-- to brazenly steal that line from swingers-- anyone who's in whelans or maybe the roundhouse smoking area will surely be privy to a spectacle of sorts thursday night. Have a string of outrageous lies ready. It should be funny.

****e I had hoped for a few more ideas besides a ratty hotel and KY Jelly.:D

Excuse me, but I've entertained many reputable women with such nights

kinki_chavs_018_470x352.jpg
    chav-30188.jpg
    do-not-kill-all-chavs.jpg

brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Jehuty42

When did boards.ie become a 4chan-esque img board?

LOL!......

borat-not-jb-260x300.jpg

Ok ok that's my last one. Promise :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I for one welcome our new 4chan overlords

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Not to sure about what to do with the gf...

take your single friend to whelans it has a good smoking area which is where the single people who cant dance hang out...

Im often there but I can dance.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

Lux23 wrote: »
    Im often there but I can dance.

look at you

Advertisement