Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Camo Jacket

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭olyfit

<snip>

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

olyfit wrote: »
    <snip>
    As I asked in the other ad, where did you get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭olyfit

Sorry just been directed to the charter. Didnt know. Withdraw offer.

5. Irish DPM articles
    The following criteria must be strictly adhered to if one wishes to sell or trade Irish DPM articles.
    Anything that has been issued is absolutely forbidden for sale/trade/etc.
    You must be able to cite your source. If you can't, you don't post.
    If you are selling on second-hand kit, you must be able to cite your source. If you are unsure as to where that came from, you don't post.
    If you are found to be presenting articles for sale in a false manner (i.e. selling issue kit whilst claiming it's been purchased retail), you will receive an automatic permanent ban. You may or may not have your details forwarded on to the relevant authorities also.
    Items that are definitvely banned include, but are not limited to; BDUs (i.e. shirts/trousers), Smocks, Parkas, Rain-gear, Sleeping systems (Basha/Bivvy bag/Sleeping bag) or parts thereof

Advertisement