Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lift scarriff to Limerick

• 11-01-2011 9:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

Looking for lift from Scarriff to Limerick to be in Limerick City before 9.00 am Monday to friday. Happy to pay for fuel etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

I think you'll have more luck by putting up a note in several shops in Scarriff. And if you introduce yourself in the shops and ask around, as it is in a small community, someone knows someone.

Treacy's, the small petrol station (and reliable tyre shop) towards Tuamgraney, might be a good bet. They know everyone with a car. The off license at the square as well, or Centra opposite.

Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Thanks for that.
    Have been told that putting a notice in local shop windows will get you loads of stuff and services.
    will do that later today.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jacknoonan

i may be able to help with lift
    can you contact me

Lift arranged.
    Thanks all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

I love happy endings... :D

Clare people are great. That's me saying as a blow-in and a foreigner.
    Never found more helpful people than in this lovely county.

Apart from plumbers....:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

play music up around mountshannon and scariff. Sound bunch of people up there...

Looking for lift from Scarriff or Feakle to Limerick City during weekdays. Ideally arrive in Limerick at about 8.45am. Leave anytime between 3.30 pm and 6.00pm.
    Will leave note again in local shop windows.

Advertisement