Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Oz via US

Options
  • 11-01-2011 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi, I am going to Oz later in the year for a friend's wedding. We were over last year and went via Kuala Lumpur. This time, we'd like to go via the US, don't really mind what part, but we're hoping to stop over for a few days to shop! Can anyone recommend which airline to book this with?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

No. Use Flight search engines such as kayak, skyscanner, expedia etc to see what the best flights are for your dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

ive been in contact with usit and trailfinders about going via america and they priced me about 1100 for dub - boston -la - auckland - oz but i am going one way.

still though so could be worth giving them a shout and see what they say

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

You can fly Dublin - Chicago - Tokyo - Perth for cheap enough if you get the right time of year.

Might help if you said which part of Oz cause it's kinda big!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Get the A380 from LAX to Sydney with Qantas, beats a 747 anyday! Australia is usually flown Eastwards but with New Zealand it is 50:50 whether you go east or west, although having read on here alot of people prefer to go Eastwards via the UAE or Singapore to avoid LAX and its queues etc.

Advertisement