Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Haunting in Ireland

Options
  • 11-01-2011 5:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭

I bought a 8 dvd disc box called A Haunting basically stories from people of ghost stories and one of them was A Haunting in Ireland.

Anyone seen it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

The one set in Galway? Saw it on tv a few weeks ago

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Moved this to its own thread, hope thats ok Keith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Ruth KPS wrote: »
    The one set in Galway? Saw it on tv a few weeks ago
    Yeah. I think so. I'll check it out now on the DVD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Is that the series that was on Discovery?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Thats a really good series. It takes a very objective stance to a haunting while taking people at their word and building a narrative around it. I like that it recounts actual paranormal activity in retrospect. I have to say I much prefer it to the likes of Most Haunted which sends unqualified actors into an old building to look for ghosts in the real time.

A Haunting uses CGI and testimony to tell a ghost story and whether it is real or not it is surely entertaining.
    Wiki

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Grimes wrote: »
    Thats a really good series. It takes a very objective stance to a haunting while taking people at their word and building a narrative around it. I like that it recounts actual paranormal activity in retrospect. I have to say I much prefer it to the likes of Most Haunted which sends unqualified actors into an old building to look for ghosts in the real time.

A Haunting uses CGI and testimony to tell a ghost story and whether it is real or not it is surely entertaining.
    Wiki
    Yep agreed fully. Exagerrated, perhaps but the people actually discuss what they experienced and they build the story around that which i like.

Its on amazon. I got 26 episodes of it. 8 disc DVD.

Advertisement