Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Google Talk App missing

• 11-01-2011 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Meteor - launcher Pro stock 2.2
    I never used the Talk application until a friend abroad starting chatting and the app opened ,, was very handy to save on text overseas
    i am nearly sure it was there in my drawer before but I can't see it there now
    if i search for talk i can find it and open it but would be nice to have it on a homescreen
    anyone with same issue?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Just drag the "talk" icon from the drawer to main screen.

Long press on talk icon, drag to screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ftm2008

Srsly!! thanks for though:-)
    ok found it,, taught talk would have been a part of android and not Sense.. when i turned off launcher Pro it was in my drawer
    bit of a draw back on using launcher pro i suppose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭user1842

Should be in your app menu under Talk. If not re-download it from the Android marketplace. Also Talk should be part of launcher pro. It was for me when I used launcher

yeah i taught it should be there also. the app is installed. It is not in marketplace that I can see. i checked all google's apps.
    I could get an apk but shouldnt need ,, ill see if anyone else had the launcher issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

It's not part of Sense as it's on SGS too, it is one of the google apps. LauncherPro allows you to hide apps from your drawer, maybe it is just hidden. Afraid I use ADW now and can't remember off hand how to get to the hide apps settings

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Go to the home screen, click the left menu.

Preferences -> General Settings -> Hidden Apps

:)
    Zagato wrote: »
    It's not part of Sense as it's on SGS too, it is one of the google apps. LauncherPro allows you to hide apps from your drawer, maybe it is just hidden. Afraid I use ADW now and can't remember off hand how to get to the hide apps settings

cheers guys i feel pretty stuuupid now,, think it must have hidden this along with a few others i dont use a while back - too much playing with the phone:D

Advertisement