Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to sell used books?

Options
  • 11-01-2011 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am located near Killarney and have a ton of used books to try get rid of. I tried selling online and only managed to off load a couple of them. I called The Dungeon in Killarney and they don't take in used books anymore. Does anybody know of somewhere in the area that does buy used books? I'm not looking to give them away, but I'm not looking to make a fortune either. More or less I just want them out of my house! Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭seadeuce

Have only given away books myself to charity shops.

Maybe if you categorised them on here you may have people who would be interested.

All Fiction? Etc.

If you have any factual ones to do with the sea or activities of, I would be interested.

Seadeuce

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭loconnor1001

I would say they will end up at St. Vincents. I tried them on adverts, they were on for months and months, I sold a few by the same author. I guess with all the e readers out there now books aren't selling as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Its a bad sign when the dungeon refuse to accept books... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

sell on adverts.ie or ebay.ie

Advertisement