Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone email - maybe in wrong area

• 11-01-2011 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi, can anyone help, I want to change from Vodafone as my mobile provider but I have my email set up with vodafone, I have used this for years and its registered with so many sites and places I can't remember all, I want to change from vodafone but keep my number - this means I will lose my email address - can anyone suggest anything? Emailing contacts etc is not an option - this will cover 10% of who has my email address.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

If you're definitely going to lose your current e-mail address then I'd get a new one straight away (preferrably a Gmail one) and just start using it. Then put an autoresponder on the Vodafone e-mail account telling everyone about your new e-mail address. Hopefuly by the time you actually change, most people would already knw about it (people hate getting autoresponder messages back and will quickly update their own contact details). As for all the sites it's registered on, it won't matter much unless you actually receive e-mails from these sites as opposed to just using the e-mail address to login. Most website will allow you to update contact details anyway.

Advertisement