Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Students Information Evening.

• 11-01-2011 12:54pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick heads up for anyone interested in AIT as a future prospect as a mature student
    An information evening for mature students (those over 23 years) will take place on Thursday 20 January in AIT.

Representatives of the various faculties and of the Admissions Office will be present to advise on course options at AIT and on applying through the CAO.

EDIT: The evening starts at 6.30pm and is situated in and around the coffee dock on the main campus

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

That excerpt says December 20th!
    Is there any A.I.T. careers or admissions representatives on boards?
    It would be a great forum for dealing with many queries.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Fixed. Their error, not mine, I swear :pac:

I had emailed a number of heads of the faculties but only got one reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭vinamax

It's either a typo or was meant to run in December. Sounds like fun, would nearly attend if I decide on doing another course here.

Yeah, I am thinking about going back in September. Not sure what to do, but I hate the real world! Just want to get back to college! Pity its so expensive though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭vinamax

Sell your body on the streets? :P

I'm thinking of taking a year out and going back or doing evening classes. If anyone does go could ya pass some details on please?

• Advertisement

Didn't get to go to this. Had training.
    Vinamax, if you saw my body you'd realise why I can't sell it. Its not that good!

Did anyone go?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I couldn't go either unfortunately. I had to work til 10pm last night :(

Advertisement