Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow reactions in FIFA online

Options
  • 11-01-2011 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this has been discussed before, but what is the story with the lag on FIFA online.

It's a totally different game when you play online.

Players take so long to get the ball under control, turn, pass and shoot.

With that delay, the opposition just have to hold the press buttons, meaning all that's happening is that the ball is bouncing around in midfield as every player is closed down before he can release the ball.

It is so frustrating.

I can understand a little deviation from the standard game, once you go online, but I think the difference is far too much.

In online shooters, you pull the trigger, the gun shoots instantly, in FIFA you press pass/shot/through ball and get closed down before the player releases.

I am playing on PS3 in both manual and assisted, and have tried medium and fast game speed.

Any light at the end of the tunnel?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

turbobaby wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been discussed before, but what is the story with the lag on FIFA online.

It's a totally different game when you play online.

Players take so long to get the ball under control, turn, pass and shoot.

With that delay, the opposition just have to hold the press buttons, meaning all that's happening is that the ball is bouncing around in midfield as every player is closed down before he can release the ball.

It is so frustrating.

I can understand a little deviation from the standard game, once you go online, but I think the difference is far too much.

In online shooters, you pull the trigger, the gun shoots instantly, in FIFA you press pass/shot/through ball and get closed down before the player releases.

I am playing on PS3 in both manual and assisted, and have tried medium and fast game speed.

Any light at the end of the tunnel?

I have noticed this too, i try to play quick passing but I noticed online is can be sluggish and frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Marco85

ea servers are bunched since mid december when they released an update for fifa 11 accordind to posters on there own forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

threein99 wrote: »
    I have noticed this too, i try to play quick passing but I noticed online is can be sluggish and frustrating

VERY frustrating alright!

Advertisement