Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feb intake

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Gee-22

Don't give your excact merit number. Give a range.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 mal4893

Sorted! Thanks, like I said, new here lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gav2k9

Gee-22 wrote: »
    You have to phone recruitment to get your merit place. I will pm
    It if you want it.

As for everything else - sit back, put your feet up and cross your fingers.

hi mate, you wouldnt pm me the number too? still havent received anything about vetting forms at all so im guessing im doomed although my AC score was quite good, confused! il try a polite enquiry phonecall and see if i can get any answers, have heard theyr normally more tha helpful if your well mannered with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Gee-22

gav2k9 wrote: »
    hi mate, you wouldnt pm me the number too? still havent received anything about vetting forms at all so im guessing im doomed although my AC score was quite good, confused! il try a polite enquiry phonecall and see if i can get any answers, have heard theyr normally more tha helpful if your well mannered with them

Yeah I will pm the number. They will probably not really tell you any more than your merit number, as even they don't know what's definitely going to happen after March.

I'm guessing you received the 'wait until March' letter? Guessing again I would say you are a NRC and received 56 in the AC - if that's right you will probably be between 350-400 on the merit list.

You are never 'doomed' until you get a dear John letter, but will have a wait on your hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 furrywall1

Hi peeps, I am a regular reader on the boards but an infrequent poster.

I have been out most of the afternoon & evening but guess what was on the mat when arrived home.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I got my pack.

I had a missed call from an unknown number on Tuesday afternoon but just thought it was someone from work on an internal extension, but could it have been 'the call'?

I hear the gym calling!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement