Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skins

Options
  • 11-01-2011 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭

Has the skins changed. As i am 8 years old ive used the boardsons skin since 2006 and i logged in yesterday and its not there anymore, im on a defalt skin i think

There used to be a skin selector at the bottom of the page, but that seems to be gone.

Did i miss a memo?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Go here: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions

Bottom of the page is the forum skin. I don't see "boardsons" skin there, it might have been removed which would explain why you were dumped back to the default.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

thanks -

its there under "simpsons"

Hmmm... *not to self - stop dicking around with boards.ie on blackberry*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Blue Rizla FTW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Beta ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 83,206 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I love beta. Can we call it 2.0 now? Or just roll it out and change the other one to classic or version 1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Overheal wrote: »
    I love beta. Can we call it 2.0 now? Or just roll it out and change the other one to classic or version 1.

And have 60,000 Feedback threads about how the old skin was better and should be default? It would get really annoying, though I am pretty sure most people would prefer the Beta if they actually used it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Beta is still ronseal - i.e. it's still beta and buggy. I gave up on it ages ago.

Advertisement