Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend a good store for 3 seater leather sofas - 100 miles of ennis

• 11-01-2011 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭

Its that time again when a new 3 piece is required, we have looked in a few places n ennis and limerick but as usual cant make up our minds, can anyone recommend a few more good palces where we can try before we buy?

noah

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Clare

dudara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

Brodericks in Kilrush are good
    Reasonable prices
    Good quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

GBCULLEN wrote: »
    Its that time again when a new 3 piece is required, we have looked in a few places n ennis and limerick but as usual cant make up our minds, can anyone recommend a few more good palces where we can try before we buy?

noah
    There are two furniture stores in Craughwell in Co. Galway that might be worth a look - Craughwell Furniture and Curley's Furniture, Curley's also have a store in Ennis. Brodericks in Killanena near Gort are suppose to have a good range of sofas also.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭ClareVisitor

angelfire9 wrote: »
    Reasonable prices
    Good quality
    My sister got hers at Brodericks, it's good quality although I don't know exactly how much they paid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

MrsD007 wrote: »
    ...Brodericks in Killanena near Gort are suppose to have a good range of sofas also.

Can recommend, a bit cheaper than in cities and towns as well since it's in the middle of nowhere (no overprized rents to pay, I assume).

It's a huge place and all a bit higgledy-piggledy, a lot of ugly things among it, but last time I looked they had a few gems among their stuff.

Worth to have a look, and they do deliveries.
    www.broderick-furniture.ie

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

angelfire9 wrote: »
    Reasonable prices
    Good quality

Have often bought stuff from Broderick's, always happy with them.
    BTW, they can be found in Kilrush, Ennis and Killanena.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

Carry wrote: »
    Can recommend, a bit cheaper than in cities and towns as well since it's in the middle of nowhere (no overprized rents to pay, I assume).

It's a huge place and all a bit higgledy-piggledy, a lot of ugly things among it, but last time I looked they had a few gems among their stuff.

Worth to have a look, and they do deliveries.
    www.broderick-furniture.ie

Well worth a trip, and the Jan sale is usually great. It's a huge place.

Craughwell furniture is excellent as well, and good prices. Been meaning to take a trip there again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Would also recommend looking at Brodericks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

My usual drive is to go to Brodericks - make a note of what you like and the prices (take a photo with the phone), then drive to Craughwell and have a gander there too.

Can stop back to Brodericks on the way home if need be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭MickH503

GBCULLEN wrote: »

noah
    Got a sofa in Delaney's in Ballinasloe a few years ago and they deliver country wide I think (definitely deliver to Clare).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

There's a furniture place on the dock road in limerick, behind the mazda dealership.

Advertisement