Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband Down (Clondalkin)

• 11-01-2011 3:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭

Is anybody else's broadband down in Clondalkin with Eircom? It's down all morning for me

142842.png

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭lynchie

Is anybody else's broadband down in Clondalkin with Eircom? It's down all morning for me

142842.png

LOL, dont know why you blurred out your mac address and serial number because as you are still using WEP, ur wireless key can be hacked in < 60 seconds, so any potential hacker could still access your router if they wanted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

lynchie wrote: »
    LOL, dont know why you blurred out your mac address and serial number because as you are still using WEP, ur wireless key can be hacked in < 60 seconds, so any potential hacker could still access your router if they wanted.

I know that, but I also know my neighbours are clueless when it comes to computers, anyone within range of my network doesn't even know what a WEP key is, let alone use a WEP key cracker. Some of them don't even have security up on there wireless :pac:

Edit: Plus, there is no point in putting up my serial or mac address, the info that I put up was just to show that it has been down for me.

Advertisement