Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just o2 that seem to be losing lots of customers?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭vicM

danjo-xx wrote: »
    What I was asking is.. Is Tesco taking a lot of their customers away from them and how long is this sharing of the 02 network with Tesco due to last.

Ah..
    I'm sure they have some kind of arrangement in place whereby they get a cut of customer spend except where they are coming from o2.or something of the sort.
    Our maybe they didn't factor in the potential tesco mobile had

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Tesco Mobile took 3 years to get 100,000 customers earlier this year..so hardly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭stanley1

since I left o2 for tesco, o2 have been ringing me constantly to go back.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭vicM

Sponge Bob wrote: »
    Tesco Mobile took 3 years to get 100,000 customers earlier this year..so hardly.
    Think they are starting to get into the irish psyche as a viable alternative and with a better selection of phones and with the recently launched bill pay offers, they will go better

Advertisement