Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question regarding friends leagues

Options
  • 11-01-2011 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Me and my friends have set up a league, but as with Fifa10 there is no "Table" as such.

Nothing to detail games played, won/lost etc so you cannot see who is on top or if there is still a chance to win the league.
    The only way to check results is via a rubbish "results page" which is too wide and checking remaining fixtures is a joke.

I am sure this has been brought up before, but is there any idea as to whether they intend to address this, or why they didn't change it or don't change it with a patch ?

I understand yous all play in a boards league, of probably 20 players, so does this not drive you mad ? ...not knowing the gap between 12th and 15th say ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Yep the ingame fifa league is absolute poo. Moon and Axwell use league republic website and it works perfectly. We dont even go by fifas ingame league as disconnections and what not dont really give an accurate reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Agreed. You would think with all the money they spent developing the game it would be possible to create a proper league table. They don't even award 3 points for a win. The online developers must be stuck in the early 90s

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

It doesn't work as 3 points for a win no ? 2 is it ?..hmmm...

This could change things in our current league :P

Advertisement