Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sensor Light

Options
  • 11-01-2011 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi Guys, Just a quck one regarding a sensor light - basically the red LED comes on in the sensor but its not triggering the lights ( it lights 2 end lights at either end of the house ) Are these hard to replace ? The lights themselves are working as I can turn them on and off.. basically the sensor is triggering but not turning the lights on ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭grousedogtom

have you tried the light at night?

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

easy enough to replace once your happy that its the pir thats the problem. i take it that its a pir on its own and not built into the light.
    can you post up the details of the pir, ie make and model.
    as far a price is concerned, the range from about 18 euro up to 70 euro depending on model and degree of range.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Anto12

99 % sure that its the problem .. Will have a look when I get home at make and model - I have the exact same one on the front of the house and that is working fine . ie when its dark and you trigger the sensor the front house lights come on - at the back of the house when I trigger the sensor the light do not come on ..

Advertisement