Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Online store - DO NOT USE IT

Options
  • 11-01-2011 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

Just a warning to anyone out there considering buying off the O2 online store. Do not use it - there's a good chance your order will be lost but they'll still take your money.

You'll then spend 2 weeks trying to get them to issue a refund. Once they finally do that, without any apology or empathy, you'll realise that it takes them 10 working days to actually process the refund. That is 1 month where you've had my money when you shouldn't have!! :mad:

I also know a friend who also experienced this so it's not limited to just my order.

I'm going to do everything I can to get out of my contract now as I actually hate the company. The smart arse customer service agents and the supervisors who refuse to talk to you.

Never again O2 - NEVER AGAIN.

Advertisement