Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to make multimedia CD

Options
  • 11-01-2011 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hey guys, i've seen CD's that can be used in a CD player for playing music, then inserted into a PC for multimedia Features.

I need to make a Music CD that will play songs in CD player, then autorun a Flash Presentation when put into a PC. Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

What you are looking for is a file called autorun.inf that will launch the flash, as for putting it on an Audio CD I dont have a clue but I thought the autorun.inf might help you.

If you are looking to completely hide the audio part on a computer this wont do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭Cork Skate

What do you need to do with flash? Would Nero do the trick for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭softdancomputer

Enhanced CD , I think Nero will do it; dont know about flash on...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Nero 8

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

Thanks guy, nero does the trick.

• Advertisement
Advertisement