Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania

Options
  • 11-01-2011 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if this person (profile link)posting as pixmania was legit?
    Also it got me wondering, what is boards policy on company that are not in the talk to section posting and responding to threads? do they have to be registered/verified or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Entities claiming to represent a commercial organisation should have a commercial rep account. I'm not going to say whether that account is/was a pixmania representative but I can see how users may find it confusing.

I have banned the account pending discussion.

thanks

LoLth

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

thanks for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Yep, basically they need to be Verified as being from the company they're from with permission to post and to represent.

That's partly why most Verified Reps will have their first names in their usernames.

To become Verified, the first step is to contact hello@boards.ie :)

Advertisement