Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reynolds Music Shop

Options
  • 11-01-2011 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Does anyone know if this is closed down, i drove past yesterday at around 4.30 and the shutters were down.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭liamtinney

Not sure if they are closed in letterkenny, i know they bought the value center bulding beside charlies cafe maybe they are renovating that, the raphoe shop is open...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Surely they wouldnt close when there's no competition in the town, they'll always have a decent costomer base.

I've noticed a few times before where I've wanted something in there and they were closed early. Hopefully theyre not gone

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭slimboyfat

gavmcfad wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this is closed down, i drove past yesterday at around 4.30 and the shutters were down.

They were open last week anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

I think i'll be walkin past there today if not i will tomorrow i'll have a look but there was n signs up saying closing or sale or anything...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Just after walking past 20 minutes ago, already closed so the shutters were down but the lights were on inside so I assume its still open

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

it's open walked past earlier

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

Its open, was by it today.

Advertisement