Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frank Fahey to hold public meeting on economic crisis

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

is there a video of joe mcnamara talking?or was that a different meeting?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

barryd09 wrote: »
    is there a video of joe mcnamara talking?or was that a different meeting?

^the video above @1.22

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

I wish padraig conneely ran he could do no harm mixing it up for the rest of them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

5370410730_5c04fffffb.jpg
    Joe The trucker - "your nothing but a ****ing FF puppet!"

5369795037_a2ed4173b1.jpg
    Joe the trucker

5369792287_c54e81aa9d.jpg
    Fahy and O'Ceidigh

5369775561_31188ffc0d.jpg
    Fahy

5370382218_3bbd1f3757.jpg
    Fahy

5370381210_1260e27293.jpg
    "You have done NOTHING FRANK, your a ****ing disgrace to fianna fail"!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

I'll be voting Labour - hopefully it will spell the end of dinosaurs like Fahy for a few years at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

The only difference between Frank and Joe that I can see is that Frank's investments haven't gone t*ts up yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

The only difference between Frank and Joe that I can see is that Frank's investments haven't gone t*ts up yet.

Also, Joe is hotter, very much hotter in fact. Not that it's be harder to look better than Fahy, in fairness. Not that such superficial things matter in the serious bizzzznesss of politics:cool:

I have to say that joe the trucker is a scary individual. I honestly thought he was gonna hit o'ceidigh at one point.
    I would be genuinely worried that he is going to be involved in something in which someone will get hurt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Also, Joe is hotter, very much hotter in fact. Not that it's be harder to look better than Fahy, in fairness. Not that such superficial things matter in the serious bizzzznesss of politics:cool:

What then, what? Did you say anything. What?

Shryke wrote: »
    What then, what? Did you say anything. What?

I merely stated that Fahy looks like he was beaten with the ugly stick, whereas Joe is rather aesthetic. But that superficial things such as looks are unimportant in such matters as politics. In reality they are equally bad as each other, but Joe is better looking. It was a flippant comment:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Whatever tickles yer feathers Madame :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

oh FFS,ive heard it all now.toxic avenger or whatever hes known as is now "rather aesthetic"...
    hes a greedy hayseed builder/developer,lets get the facts straight.

The anger at the meeting was palpapble!!
    Iv never seen anything like it before!

Joe left us with THIS unsafe and insecure eyesore back when he was a builder rather than an avenger.

It has been an empty shell for around 4 years by my reckoning. Joe also owes a few €100k of unpaid developer levies on that development.

I'd be fairly sure he'd give Madame Razz th'oul guided tour if she asked him nicely :D

I hear that while he lost 2 Cement Trucks and a Cherry Picker to the Geheime Staatspolizei he has so far saved a Scabbler so his favourite Female Canvasser can follow him around.

I'll get Madame R the manual but the basic trick is to hold on tight :D Have a look. "Extremely Aggressive Removal" is what they actually do like they say....hopefully of Frankeen from the Dáil.

barryd09 wrote: »
    oh FFS,ive heard it all now.toxic avenger or whatever hes known as is now "rather aesthetic"...
    hes a greedy hayseed builder/developer,lets get the facts straight.

Yeah, I know that, as I said in my last post it was a FLIPPANT comment.

@Sponge bob, I think I'd pass on the 'oul tour' tbh, don't think OH would be too impressed. As regards canvassing, I'd rather gouge my own eyes out than canvas for ANY of them. I will vote, yes, but in truth, I don't believe that any of them have the capacity or capability to make any real difference at a local or national level. When a nama advisor is himself up to his eyes in debt, you have to ask yourself how much worse things can get, and really, how much can be improved on, now that the damage is done, done, and done again.

I won't vote for anybody because they're good looking. I know what matters. I have a list of questions for any politician that comes to my door, questions on our underfunded hospital, the provision of the bypass, to name but a few. We all should have these. And we all need to put our apathy aside and vote!

I apologize if my comments last night alarmed anybody, I think I was slightly giddy at the news of the Jabba the Harney departure:)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok meeting is over now and I would ask everyone to concentrate on the politics of the individuals.
    I'm sure you're as angry and frustrated with the current political system as I am but calling people idiots/cnuts/whatnot and questioning their virtues on this forum can get boards in trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 tiger2

His rent roll must have suffered the same fate as his toilet roll - poor frank might have to go back to being a teacher!! Oh forgot he is still one!!

Oh i forgot this pic!!

5370417066_14ebe383a4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭emptybladder

tiger2 wrote: »
    poor frank might have to go back to being a teacher!! Oh forgot he is still one!!

Wasnt he embarrassed into resigning last year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

skelliser wrote: »
    Oh i forgot this pic!!

5370417066_14ebe383a4.jpg

Great pics, any more?

Nope, that was the best of my set from the night

the rest is here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70171395&postcount=65

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Amhran Nua

skelliser wrote: »
    The anger at the meeting was palpapble!!
    Iv never seen anything like it before!
    You ain't seen nothing yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭whoopdedoo

Amhran Nua wrote: »
    You ain't seen nothing yet.

sing it!!

I cant wait for the next meetings Frank maintains he'll be organising :)

Advertisement