Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much Nipple piercing

Options
  • 11-01-2011 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

I have been thinking of getting my nipples pierced. I was wondering how much i should pay for this. I see in some places they quote about €50 for a nipple. I was thinking if i was getting two done at the same time what would you expect to pay. I know i could ask in the shops but id like to get an idea of what you think here first.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

mine was €45 but they were doing the pair for €75. There's a really crappy salon in my town that was doing them for €25 though... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

mine was €45 but they were doing the pair for €75. There's a really crappy salon in my town that was doing them for €25 though... :eek:

I was thinking of wildcat or snakebite. I got my pa done in wildcat and it was fine. I am not looking for a crappy place for a cheep job. I want it done right. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Of course! I meant you should be expecting around the 45-50 quid mark, any lower would be dodgy.. :pac: Most places I've been do a deal for the both.

Advertisement