Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore Civic Offices

Options
  • 11-01-2011 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

No more motor tax here.

Thanks Dungarvan! :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

when did that happen

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Guramoogah

You can pay your motor tax but it won't be processed in Tramore. All forms will get sent to Dungarvan and they will post back your tax disc from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

All public services are going to be cut back, there is no alternative to that. After all, the overpaid, underworked public service employees have to be culled, so something has to give.

Of all the things that could be cut, reorganising Motor Tax payments will probably cause less hardship than many other things. Of course it would be better to both keep it and even extend the services, but that is not going to happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

always renew mine online!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Went in and taxed mine today and got the disc there and then so maybe they havent changed anything in there just yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I always apply online, even though I live round the corner from the council offices, disk comes through the letterbox 2 days later usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Some of the town councillors are making a big deal about this. I think they are more pissed off that they had no say in the matter rather than the service being lost. One of them was on WLR news yesterday and compared the Co. Council's "undemocratic" decision to cut the service to the Mubarak/Egypt situation. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Lady Thor

Does anyone know if you can still apply to renew your learner driving permit there?? or do you have to go to Dungarvan for that too?

Advertisement