If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon 1911 with the Boston XS5.1 pack

Options
  • 11-01-2011 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi John,

First time on the site. Can you let me know whats the price you can do for this pack? Delivery to Co Clare.

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@Ringer52,

Hi and welcome to Boards and the Richersounds Forum. As a new user please take a moment to read the Charter (here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744 ) as this is a commercial forum and is a little different to usual discussion fora.

I've given your query a thread of its own - easier to get noticed, rather than tagged on to an older thread.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ringer52

Thanks Ritz,

I have Read the t&c's. Will my msg get to richersounds.

Regards,

Bryan

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

@Ringer52,
    Will my msg get to richersounds

John or Dave from RS will see this thread and answer your query, they usually check the forum about once a day, so at this stage they might see this tomorrow, but sometimes response times on the forum can be a little longer than that.

If your query is particularly time-sensitive, you could give the shop a ring - contact details on www.richersounds.ie - and tell them you're from Boards.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Morning boys,

apologies for the delay - the excellent Denon AVR1911 / Boston Soundware XS5.1 combo is just £569.90 in the sale and we do delivery anywhere in Ireland for just £12.99.

We have the denon in stock ready to ship and we also have the Boston pack available in either white or black and we will happily price beat any cheaper price subject to our tiny T's/C's.

Thanks again for the post and please drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,

To be honest I think I only need a 5.1 system and decent amp as its a small room( and probably more within my budget)

Looks like the Onkyo could be exactly what I am looking for. Its the HTS6305 .

Can you price me good inc delivery?

Regards,

• Advertisement

Ringer52 wrote: »
    Thanks John,

To be honest I think I only need a 5.1 system and decent amp as its a small room( and probably more within my budget)

Looks like the Onkyo could be exactly what I am looking for. Its the HTS6305 .

Can you price me good inc delivery?

Regards,

Ringer,

apologies again for the delay - yep the HTS6305 is a really excellent option - we can do it at £399.95 (Thankfully we have received another small delivery so we have it available from stock)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/1-box-home-cinema-systems/onkyo/hts6305/onky-hts6305

We also have the Denon DHT1311 which has slightly better speakers and an AVR1311 receiver in the pack which we can do at €389.99
    http://denon.co.uk/uk/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?Catid=83742842-dc75-4090-b169-b916700fd158&SubId=8b8b4f1a-e5c8-4778-9e0c-3ae508022566&ProductId=d4140347-0068-4abf-b176-67f4ace0b825

Give us a shout if you would like to reserve one,

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,

is the Denon a euro or sterling price. Do you have the Denon pack with the 1611.

Bryan

Thanks John,

is the Denon a euro or sterling price. Do you have the Denon pack with the 1611.

Bryan

Bryan,

apologies about that - yep appears designed to confuse!

The Onkyo HTS6305 is £399.95
    The Denon DHT1311 is €389.99

The DHT1311 which is the Denon AVR1311 with a speaker pack is actually the only receiver based system that Denon market at the moment.

The AVR1611 we can do with the Tannoy SFX5.1 system at £449.95 http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/tannoy/sfx5.1/tann-sfx5.1-blk

All the above available from stock..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John

What is the best bordie price you can do on the Onkyo HTS6305.

Bought a TV from FSV in Limerick before xmas and went in today for a price on this and they will do €450.

Thanks,

Bryan

John

What is the best bordie price you can do on the Onkyo HTS6305.

Bought a TV from FSV in Limerick before xmas and went in today for a price on this and they will do €450.

Thanks,

Bryan

Ringer,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I have no problem doing a price beat - our normal price is £399.95 but if you can send us any backup for the €450 price I'll happily price beat it.

We have just called FSV in Limerick and they don't have the 6305 available from stock at the moment and they say it's available to special order only at €599.

They quoted us €475 on the HTS 5 305 but again it's not available from stock.

Keep me posted if I can assist or if you can give me any further info,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Thanks John,

Got back in touch with FSV again to be sure. The price they gave out on the phone is their standard price, but they said they can do it for me at the 450 but have to order it in. This is because I bought a high spec tv from them and have bought before also.

Waiting on them to email over the confirmation but not sure when i will get it.
    If you can let me know your best price this I will order today if its competivite as they have said there is no way they can go any lower and also have to wait 2 weeks or so for them to get it in

Let me know.

Ringer

John,

Not sure if the Receiver comes with HDMI cable, if not I would need one as well. Do you know what a catergory B cable is. Have a tosibha TV and it states for using the CEC control you need cat b cable.

I also need a optical cable to connect my sky hd box to the received.

If you could let me know the prices for each of these also.

Thanks,

Bryan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Bryan.

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Category B HDMI just means that it's a high speed cable. HDMI has gone through a upgrade in 2008 and any virtually any cable purchased now is a high speed cable, so nothing to worry about really.

I have a 1.5m HDMI cable for £14.99 which is a decent little cable and we have a 3m optical cable for £19.95.

Keep me posted if we can help any further.

ATB

Dave

Thanks Dave

Did you see my prev msg on the price.

FSV in Limerick quoted me 450 as I bought tv from them but I ave to wait 2 weeks, can you match this and I will buy today.

If I go ahead can you let me know how to order/pay and will you deliver to my work address as there is no one at home during the day.

Thanks,

Bryan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Bryan.

I'm just playing catchup after being off for over a week.

Did you get sorted ?

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.