If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alphason stands?

Options
  • 11-01-2011 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Looking for an Alphason ASP900-OL stand and was wondering if you could get any in for stock for the Belfast store, and if so, what price?

Cheers,

Damien

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

dmurray0 wrote: »
    Looking for an Alphason ASP900-OL stand and was wondering if you could get any in for stock for the Belfast store, and if so, what price?

Cheers,

Damien

Damien,

unfortunately that's not one we stock (and I don't have another one the same style) have a look on http://www.richersounds.com/products/home-cinema/accessories/racks and see if anything grabs your fancy?

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dmurray0

John,

Cheers for the reply. Unfortunately really limited to a certain size due to the amount of units I have and width. Went and got it from a rival...sorry..:( But on a good note....the new unit allows me to take my speakers off the wall and place them on the stand. I have the MA Radius HD 90's and an old 180 (not HD) as my fronts. What is the best price you could do me either the 225HD or 250HD (size permitting) for?

Cheers,

Damien

John,

Cheers for the reply. Unfortunately really limited to a certain size due to the amount of units I have and width. Went and got it from a rival...sorry..:( But on a good note....the new unit allows me to take my speakers off the wall and place them on the stand. I have the MA Radius HD 90's and an old 180 (not HD) as my fronts. What is the best price you could do me either the 225HD or 250HD (size permitting) for?

Cheers,

Damien

Damien,

no problem unfortunately we cannot win them all and if we don't stock the item we cannot hope to even compete - but thanks for the opportunity to quote!

On the R250HD / R225HD - I have a limited amount in the sale that I can clear at:

R225HD - £159.95
    R250HD - £189.95

Both are available from stock - ready to ship,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John,

Great price, will get the tape measure out when I get home from work and let you know what one will fit. The 225 definitely will, have to check on the 250.

Cheers,

Damien

John,

The 225 will fit, the 250 is too big unfortunately:mad:. My rack was sent by courier today so putting it up as soon as I get it. Could you hold a black 225HD over for me in the Belfast store for a few days and I'll give Matt or one of the other boys a shout and get it hopefully on Sunday? They have all my details already:)

Cheers again,

Damien

• Advertisement

John,

The 225 will fit, the 250 is too big unfortunately:mad:. My rack was sent by courier today so putting it up as soon as I get it. Could you hold a black 225HD over for me in the Belfast store for a few days and I'll give Matt or one of the other boys a shout and get it hopefully on Sunday? They have all my details already:)

Cheers again,

Damien

Damien,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

No problem holding a 225HD for you - we can send it to you as well of course at just £12.99 (but I know you dont have too far to travel!) and we are doing a Boardie deal now on Cables & Interconnects at normal retail less 20% if bought at the same time as any AV system or TV - so if you need speaker cable - get your order in now!

(I've popped that order on the system for you already!)

Make sure that the guys pay your parking whilst you are in-store!!

ATVB,

John Mc

John,

You're a star!!. Forgot you closed at 5.30pm on Fridays...was up in Belfast earlier and the shop was closed. Ah well, first thing tomorrow morning it is then:) Think I'm ok for cables....will re-arrange the units when I put the rack up and check.

Thanks again for everything.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.