Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Insurance for WHV

Options
  • 11-01-2011 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi
    I'm moving to Sydney on the year long WHV next month, and just wondering what type of travel insurance to get. I haven't got a clue really, I know there is some sort of reciprocal healthcare agreement between the Irish and Aus governments?

I will still have to get some sort of travel insurance however, and anyones help who found themselves in my situation, would be greatly appreciated.

Basically I'm trying to find out how much I should be spending on travel insurance for the year, having seen policies available for anywhere between €100 and €300, and which company is the best for taking out a policy with.

Advertisement