Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storm Cinema Capacity

• 11-01-2011 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi hi,

was wondering if anyone knew how many people Storms various auditoriums could hold... im interested in particular in the capacity of Screen 1.

I know that the total capacity is about 1100... 1112? i think... over the 8 screens, but cant find anything on the individual break down. They have an info page on their site but it doesnt appear to be working... or at least not on my computer.

Anyone happen to know?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭2Bv¬2B

Screen 1 has a capacity of about 320 seats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

The manager and a chap who works their posts on here so they might know.

was wondering if anyone knew how many people Storms various auditoriums could hold... im interested in particular in the capacity of Screen 1.

May I ask why? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 The Steelman

to be honest i was trying to see where had the largest auditorium in the city

indoor places to hold people... rather than say the rsc all concert converted or something... existing facilities

at the moment the stats look like:

Garter Lane is about 250 unless someone corrects me.
    WIT... im not 100% but allways thought it was between the 250 - 300 mark
    Not sure how many the Chapel in the college street campus can hold but i reckon about 300 max if everyone was to sqeeze.
    Screen One in Storm 320
    Theatre Royal 430 ish... they had more.. closer to 600 before their remodel, i think.

After that I cant think of anything. I did hear that there was going to be an auditorium in the waterford crystal facility that was larger again, but that could just be a rumour.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

2Bv¬2B are you that old man who never smiles?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 The Steelman

or does EIW, Leisure Zone, and say Mike Sanders mean anything to you? By Any chance at all? if not... lol forget I said anything

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

jayboi wrote: »

Nope, im fairly sure it isn't! What a fecking insult :P who's the old guy that never smiles? Can't say iv noticed.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Sully wrote: »
    Nope, im fairly sure it isn't! What a fecking insult :P who's the old guy that never smiles? Can't say iv noticed.

:P

If you had this fella you'd know hes short and balding.

Never smiles and if i could hazard a guess has the ability to such the life out of a room

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I don't mind that he doesn't seem to be the jolliest of individuals but havea serious problem wtih how long it takes the chap to do anything. If you choose the line he's serving at, you'll still get served after someone who starts in another line double the length!

OP's question has been answered

Thread no longer relevant for discussion or discussing individual workers at a company.

Lock?.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

2Bv¬2B wrote: »
    OP's question has been answered

Thread no longer relevant for discussion or discussing individual workers at a company.

Lock?.....

Yes yes indeed, but all the same - the feedback is worth considering. I don't think anybody means to be insulting, they are just pointing out some problems they see.

But yeah - original point sorted. :)

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement